Container Liners require a Tough Plastic film, which is water proof, and with high vapor barrier properties.
Container Liners also require to be tear resistant and abrasion resistant, to withstand container loading and unloading functions.
XF Film is the toughest Liner film in the industry and therefore provide the best in class protection.
XF Film is made using a Swiss patented manufacturing technology. It is a 3 layer cross laminated film with very high Tensile and Tear strength.
- Strong, balanced Tear and Tensile strength in Machine and Transverse directions.
- Superior Puncture resistance.
- Does not peel or crack.
- Very high Tear Strength – accidental tears do not expand unless considerable force is applied.
- Strong, Tough and Puncture resistant.
- Superior Abrasion resistance.
- Impermeable to water, 100% waterproof through its life, excellent Water Vapor barrier protection.
- High Stretch and Elongation means easy to use over odd shaped objects.
- Wide Heat Sealed joints guarantee NO Leakage.
- Will not Deteriorate – Water and Rot resistant.
- Suitable for use in -50 ℃ to +60 ℃.
- Inert to most Chemicals and Alkalis.
- UV Resistant.
- 100% recyclable.
Availability: ARK Tarps offers Container Liners for 20ft and 40ft containers
- Dry and Bulk container Liners
- Top or Front Inlet
- Custom Container Liners
Please Contact Us for your requirements of Container Liners.
Recommended GSM: 150 / 200 GSM
|Technical Specification of Multi layered Cross Laminated U.V. Stabilised Plastic Film in ASTM Standard|
|Sr. No||Test Specification||GSM||150||200|
|1||Tensile Strength At Break||Lbf|
|MD ASTMD – 882||32||38|
|CD ASTMD – 882||34||41|
|2||Elongation At Break||%|
|MD ASTMD – 882||600||600|
|CD ASTMD – 882||400||450|
|3||Dart Impact ASTMD – 1709A||Gms||700||800|
|4||Elemendorf Tearing Test||Gms|
|MD ASTMD – 1922||2880||3850|
|CD ASTMD – 1922||2400||3200|