ARK Dam and Pond Liners Made From XF Film
ARK Tarps offer large sized Liners made to suit your application in one large single piece cover. All joints are Heat Sealed and 100% Leak proof.
XF-Film Liners offer unmatched advantages for all Dam and Pond Liner applications.
XF Film liners are highly suited to the application as they are 100% Waterproof for life! And thus provide a Leak proof Liner.
XF Film Liners are light weight and easy to install and take down in demanding conditions.
XF Film is made using a Swiss patented manufacturing technology. It is a 3 layer cross laminated film with very high Tensile and Tear strength.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column]
- UV Resistant – Guaranteed for 3 years – Free replacement if Tarp peels or cracks or is no longer waterproof due to UV degradation.
- Does not peel or crack.
- Suitable for fish and plant life.
- Large sizes can be supplied as single pieces. Largest one piece Tarp was made to cover an entire soccer field.
- Heat Sealed joints guarantee NO Leakage.
- Impermeable, 100% waterproof through its life, excellent Vapor barrier protection.
- Ultrasonic Sealed Eyelets – strongest in class….does not tear unless very strong force is applied.
- Lightweight: easier installation and take downs – easy to handle, transport and use.
- Excellent Tensile strength – Engineered strength in all directions.
- Very high Tear Strength – accidental tears do not expand unless considerable force is applied.
- Outlasts and Outperforms common Woven Tarps by a factor of 2x plus.
- Strong, Tough and Puncture resistant.
- High Stretch and Elongation means easy to use over odd shaped objects.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Suitable for use in -50 ℃ to +60 ℃.
- Inert to most Chemicals and Alkalis.
- 100% recyclable.
Please Contact Us for your requirements of Dam and Pond Liners.
Recommended GSM: 200 / 250 / 300 / 400 / 500 GSM
|Technical Specification of Multi layered Cross Laminated U.V. Stabilised Plastic Film in ASTM Standard|
|Sr. No||Test Specification||GSM||200||250||300|
|1||Tensile Strength At Break||Lbf|
|MD ASTMD – 882||38||44||55|
|CD ASTMD – 882||41||48||52|
|2||Elongation At Break||%|
|MD ASTMD – 882||600||600||650+|
|CD ASTMD – 882||450||450||550|
|3||Dart Impact ASTMD – 1709A||Gms||800||900||1000|
|4||Elemendorf Tearing Test||Gms|
|MD ASTMD – 1922||3850||4800||5500|
|CD ASTMD – 1922||3200||4500||5300|