Dam and Pond Liners
Dam LinersPond LinersGolf Course Lake LinersLandfill LinersReservoir Liners.
XF-Film Liners offer unmatched advantages for all Dam and Pond Liner applications.
XF Film liners are highly suited to the application as they are 100% Waterproof for life! And thus provide a Leak proof Liner.
ARK Tarps offer large sized Liners made to suit your application in one large single piece cover. All joints are Heat Sealed and 100% Leak proof.
XF Film Liners are light weight and easy to install and take down in demanding conditions.
XF Film is made using a Swiss patented manufacturing technology. It is a 3 layer cross laminated film with very high Tensile and Tear strength.
- UV Resistant – Guaranteed for 3 years – Free replacement if Tarp peels or cracks or is no longer waterproof due to UV degradation.
- Does not peel or crack.
- Suitable for fish and plant life.
- Large sizes can be supplied as single pieces. Largest one piece Tarp was made to cover an entire soccer field.
- Heat Sealed joints guarantee NO Leakage.
- Impermeable, 100% waterproof through its life, excellent Vapor barrier protection.
- Ultrasonic Sealed Eyelets – strongest in class….does not tear unless very strong force is applied.
- Lightweight: easier installation and take downs – easy to handle, transport and use.
- Excellent Tensile strength – Engineered strength in all directions.
- Very high Tear Strength – accidental tears do not expand unless considerable force is applied.
- Outlasts and Outperforms common Woven Tarps by a factor of 2x plus.
- Strong, Tough and Puncture resistant.
- High Stretch and Elongation means easy to use over odd shaped objects.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Suitable for use in -50 ℃ to +60 ℃.
- Inert to most Chemicals and Alkalis.
- 100% recyclable.
Please Contact Us for your requirements of Dam and Pond Liners.
Recommended GSM: 200 / 250 / 300 / 400 / 500 GSM
|Technical Specification of Multi layered Cross Laminated U.V. Stabilised Plastic Film in ASTM Standard|
|Sr. No||Test Specification||GSM||200||250||300|
|1||Tensile Strength At Break||Lbf|
|MD ASTMD – 882||38||44||55|
|CD ASTMD – 882||41||48||52|
|2||Elongation At Break||%|
|MD ASTMD – 882||600||600||650+|
|CD ASTMD – 882||450||450||550|
|3||Dart Impact ASTMD – 1709A||Gms||800||900||1000|
|4||Elemendorf Tearing Test||Gms|
|MD ASTMD – 1922||3850||4800||5500|
|CD ASTMD – 1922||3200||4500||5300|