Fumigation Covers require a strong Vapour Barrier film, which is suitable for use with Gases and Chemicals.
XF Film Fumigation Covers are highly suited to the application. XF Film is an excellent Vapour Barrier, and is inert to most chemicals and alkalis. It also has high Stretch properties and is puncture resistant, which all combine to make it the ideal film for fumigation covers. XF Film is made using a Swiss patented manufacturing technology. It is a 3 layer cross laminated film with very high Tensile and Tear strength. XF Film Covers are light weight and easy to install and take down after fumigation is complete.
ARK Tarps offer large sized Fumigation Covers made to suit your application in one large single piece cover. All joints are Heat Sealed and are 100% Leak proof.
- Impermeable film for effective fumigation, and prevents contamination by leakage.
- UV Resistant – Guaranteed for 3 years – Free replacement if Tarp peels or cracks or is no longer waterproof due to UV degradation.
- Does not peel or crack.
- Large sizes can be supplied as single pieces.
- Heat Sealed joints guarantee NO Leakage.
- Ultrasonic welded eyelets, strongest in class!
- Lightweight: easier installation and take downs – easy to handle, transport and use.
- Excellent Tensile strength – Engineered strength in all directions.
- Very high Tear Strength – accidental tears do not expand unless considerable force is applied.
- Strong, Tough and Puncture resistant.
- Outlasts and Outperforms common Woven Tarps by a factor of 2x plus.
- High Stretch and Elongation means easy to use over odd shaped objects.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Suitable for use in -50 ℃ to +60 ℃.
- Inert to most Chemicals and Alkalis.
- 100% recyclable.
Please Contact Us for your requirements of Fumigation Covers
Recommended GSM: 120 / 150 / 200 / 250 GSM
|Technical Specification of Multi layered Cross Laminated U.V. Stabilised Plastic Film in ASTM Standard|
|Sr. No||Test Specification||GSM||120||150||200||250|
|1||Tensile Strength At Break||Lbf|
|MD ASTMD – 882||26||32||38||44|
|CD ASTMD – 882||27||34||41||48|
|2||Elongation At Break||%|
|MD ASTMD – 882||600||600||600||600|
|CD ASTMD – 882||400||400||450||450|
|3||Dart Impact ASTMD – 1709A||Gms||450||700||800||900|
|4||Elemendorf Tearing Test||Gms|
|MD ASTMD – 1922||2400||2880||3850||4800|
|CD ASTMD – 1922||1700||2400||3200||4500|