Land Fill Covers requires a Strong Film which has high Tensile Strength, Puncture Resistance and which remains Impermeable throughout its life.
XF Film is an excellent Tough, long lasting film, for Land Fill cover applications. XF film can be used by itself, or laminated with other Geo-Textiles for specific applications. XF Film is an excellent Vapour Barrier, and is inert to most chemicals and alkalis. It also has high Stretch properties and is puncture resistant, which all combine to make it the ideal film for Land Fill covers.
XF Film is made using a Swiss patented manufacturing technology. It is a 3 layer cross laminated film with very high Tensile and Tear strength. XF Film Covers are light weight and easy to install and take down in demanding conditions. ARK Tarps offer large sized Land Fill Covers made to suit your application in one large single piece cover. All joints are Heat Sealed and are 100% Leak proof.
- Impermeable, 100% waterproof through its life, excellent Vapor barrier protection.
- Resistant to Rot and Mildew – will not Deteriorate.
- UV Resistant – Guaranteed for 3 years .
- Does not peel or crack.
- Large sizes can be supplied as single pieces. Largest one piece Tarp was made to cover an entire soccer field.
- Heat Sealed joints guarantee NO Leakage.
- Ultrasonic welded eyelets – strongest in class!
- Lightweight: easier installation and take downs – easy to handle, transport and use.
- Excellent Tensile strength – Engineered strength in all directions.
- Very high Tear Strength – accidental tears do not expand unless considerable force is applied.
- Strong, Tough and Puncture resistant.
- Outlasts and Outperforms common Woven Tarps by a factor of 2x plus.
- High Stretch and Elongation means easy to use over odd shaped objects.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Suitable for use in -50 ℃ to +60 ℃.
- Inert to most Chemicals and Alkalis.
- 100% recyclable.
Please Contact Us for your requirements of Land Fill Covers.
Recommended GSM: 200 / 250 / 300 / 400 / 500 GSM
|Technical Specification of Multi layered Cross Laminated U.V. Stabilised Plastic Film in ASTM Standard|
|Sr. No||Test Specification||GSM||200||250||300|
|1||Tensile Strength At Break||Lbf|
|MD ASTMD – 882||38||44||55|
|CD ASTMD – 882||41||48||52|
|2||Elongation At Break||%|
|MD ASTMD – 882||600||600||650+|
|CD ASTMD – 882||450||450||550|
|3||Dart Impact ASTMD – 1709A||Gms||800||900||1000|
|4||Elemendorf Tearing Test||Gms|
|MD ASTMD – 1922||3850||4800||5500|
|CD ASTMD – 1922||3200||4500||5300|