Lumber Wrap requires a Special Film designed for the Lumber Industry.
XF Film is a special Cross Laminated film which meets the special requirements of the Lumber Industry.
XF Film is made using a Swiss patented manufacturing technology. It is a 3 layer cross laminated film with high Tensile and Tear strength.
XF Film for Lumber Wrap is an opaque film which is Black on the inside and White on the outside. The white colour on the outside reflects the sunlight, thereby blocking the Sun’s rays and reducing heat build-up inside. This prevents condensation from staining / damaging the wood.
Customer logos and product details can be printed on the White outside surface.
XF-Lumber Wrap can be supplied in Rolls, Sheets or in Custom covers, which can be easily fitted on to the Lumber stacks.
- UV Resistant – Guaranteed for 3 years – Free replacement if Cover is no longer waterproof due to UV degradation.
- Strong, balanced Tear and Tensile strength in Machine and Transverse directions.
- Superior Puncture resistance.
- Does not peel or crack.
- Very high Tear Strength – accidental tears do not expand unless considerable force is applied.
- Strong, Tough and Puncture resistant.
- High Stretch and Elongation means easy to use over odd shaped objects.
- Superior Abrasion resistance.
- Impermeable to water, 100% waterproof through its life, excellent Vapor barrier protection.
- Heat Sealed joints guarantee NO Leakage.
- Will not Deteriorate – Water and Rot resistant.
- Suitable for use in -50C to +60C.
- Inert to most Chemicals and Alkalis.
- 100% recyclable.
- Lumber – Softwood / Hardwood / Plywood
- Wooden Beams
- All other types of Treated wood
- Building materials and Sheets
Availability: Can be supplied in Rolls / Sheets and as Made up covers, to suit any application.
Please Contact Us for your requirements of Lumber Wrap.
Recommended GSM: 70, 90, 120
|Technical Specification of Multi layered Cross Laminated U.V. Stabilised Plastic Film in ASTM Standard|
|Sr. No||Test Specification||GSM||70||90||120|
|1||Tensile Strength At Break||Lbf|
|MD ASTMD – 882||17||23||26|
|CD ASTMD – 882||18||24||27|
|2||Elongation At Break||%|
|MD ASTMD – 882||500||600||600|
|CD ASTMD – 882||400||400||400|
|3||Dart Impact ASTMD – 1709A||Gms||250||350||450|
|4||Elemendorf Tearing Test||Gms|
|MD ASTMD – 1922||1200||1500||2400|
|CD ASTMD – 1922||950||1350||1700|