Swimming Pool Covers require a Strong film, with long lasting Anti UV properties, and with Tough, Puncture resistant properties.
XF Film is an excellent film which is highly suited for the demanding application of Swimming Pool covers. XF Film is made using a Swiss patented manufacturing technology. It is a 3 layer cross laminated film with very high Tensile and Tear strength. XF Film Liners do not tear easily. Any accidental tear will not extend unless considerable force is applied. XF Film Liners are light weight and easy to install and take down, which suits most Swimming pool cover applications.
- UV Resistant – Guaranteed for 3 years – Free replacement if Tarp peels or cracks or is no longer waterproof due to UV degradation.
- Does not peel or crack.
- Excellent protection against dirt and dust.
- Heat Sealed joints guarantee NO Leakage.
- Impermeable, 100% waterproof through its life, excellent Vapor barrier protection.
- Ultrasonic welded eyelets – strongest in class!
- Lightweight: easier installation and take downs – easy to handle, transport and use.
- Excellent Tensile strength – Engineered strength in all directions.
- Very high Tear Strength – accidental tears do not expand unless considerable force is applied.
- Strong, Tough and Puncture resistant.
- High Stretch and Elongation means easy to use over odd shaped objects.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Suitable for use in -50C to +60C.
- Inert to most Chemicals and Alkalis.
- 100% recyclable.
Please Contact Us for your requirements of Swimming Pool Covers!
Recommended GSM: 200 / 250 / 300 / 400 GSM
|Technical Specification of Multi layered Cross Laminated U.V. Stabilised Plastic Film in ASTM Standard|
|Sr. No||Test Specification||GSM||200||250||300|
|1||Tensile Strength At Break||Lbf|
|MD ASTMD – 882||38||44||55|
|CD ASTMD – 882||41||48||52|
|2||Elongation At Break||%|
|MD ASTMD – 882||600||600||650+|
|CD ASTMD – 882||450||450||550|
|3||Dart Impact ASTMD – 1709A||Gms||800||900||1000|
|4||Elemendorf Tearing Test||Gms|
|MD ASTMD – 1922||3850||4800||5500|
|CD ASTMD – 1922||3200||4500||5300|