Terms and Conditions
- 30 Days money back guarantee:
We offer a ‘No Questions’ 30 day money back guarantee. All items must be unused and in original condition, and to be returned in the original packaging.
For all returns, the customer will need to email email@example.com to get the RA# from our office and which will need to be quoted on the parcel and return documentation.
We reserve the right to charge a minimum 15% re-stocking fee on all returns.
The buyer is responsible for returning the item to our warehouse.
Where we have offered free delivery on the original purchase, we reserve the right to charge the actual shipping cost and deduct this amount from the refund amount upon return.
All items will be checked upon return before processing the refund.
We cannot accept returns on Custom sizes and custom orders.
- All items ordered on the website will be shipped out within 3 working days from the date of the order.
While best efforts are taken to ensure that the stock availability is correctly reflected on the website, however there can be instances when the stock is not actually available. In such instances, we shall notify you and offer a full refund or an alternative item or size, to meet your needs.
- Custom Size Turnaround time:
We offer a 20 working days turnaround time for all custom size orders. The 20 days period will start from the date of confirmation of the order / receipt of payment. In the event that the 20 days period is not workable for a particular size / quality, then the estimated delivery time will be informed before the order is confirmed.
- 4. 3 years – UV Protection Guarantee:
All Tarps sold by ARK Tarps carry a UV protection guarantee for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase. If any tarp peels / cracks / or is no longer waterproof, due to UV exposure, then ARK Tarps will offer a free exchange of the damaged tarp.
The Damaged tarp will require to be sent back to the warehouse by the customer, after obtaining the RA# from our office, along with the proof of purchase.
The exchange guarantee will be confirmed after inspection.
ARK Tarps reserves the right to charge the customer for the shipping cost for the tarp sent in exchange.
The Tarp sent in exchange will not carry any additional guarantee period. The UV protection guarantee will expire at the end of 3 years from the date of purchase of the original tarp.
- In our website we suggest and recommend particular varieties for different uses. However we take no guarantee for on field performance, and the buyers need to be sure of their requirements. All descriptions are to be used as a guide only and do not imply usage. We will not be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of our tarpaulins.
- We can guarantee that all the Tarps are made from the Swiss patented XF film, which is an extremely strong film, and come with Ultrasonic welded eyelets. However inappropriate usage, incorrect tie downs, strong winds, excess pressure and other such factors beyond our control, can cause damage / tearing to the eyelets and the tarp. Such damage is not covered under your warranty.
- The colours shown are representative and may vary from batch to batch.
- In case of any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your invoice number, and we will be happy to help.
- All buyers acknowledge that they have read and agree to the terms and conditions listed. Purchasing from us is your acceptance of our terms.
Postage and Delivery Terms and Conditions
- All shipping costs are calculated at checkout. If your order is above $100 then you are eligible to receive free shipping across Australia.
- Delivery excludes PO Box addresses, Parcel lockers and is via various carriers with Authority To Leave option only, so please ensure your delivery drop address is secure. Please note that ARK Tarps will not accept liability for ANY lost, damaged, or stolen orders, or orders destroyed by pets.
- All items are delivered with authority to leave (safe drop). If deemed unsafe by the carrier who is delivering the parcel, items will be carded for collection at the nearest depot.
- Care and Handling
Items are packed with durable strength custom made packaging to protect the items inside on the journey to you. All items are checked prior to packing and handled with great care, to ensure that each item is dispatched in perfect condition. ARK Tarps is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods whilst in transit; however if your item arrives damaged please contact us at email@example.com
- Important Shipping Information
The shipping time provided on this website indicate approximate shipping times only – they are not guaranteed delivery times. ARK Tarps cannot be held responsible for delays in parcels arriving at their destinations. This includes, but is not limited to: delays with any nominated carriers or carrier agents/representatives, delays in processing and clearance, delays resulting from industrial strikes/protests/wars/natural disasters, road, traffic or busy periods with freight companies.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
ARK Tarps follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, ARK Tarps uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimise the users’ experience by customising our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
Note that ARK Tarps has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
ARK Tarps does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.