XF film is an incredibly strong and versatile material. It is far tougher than any other comparable plastic material of similar weight and thickness.
XF Film suits all applications which require a Tough, Strong, Waterproof material.
XF Film has strong Abrasion resistance for wear protection in rough use.
XF Films do not tear easily. Any accidental tear will not extend unless considerable force is applied.
XF film are impermeable and provide a leak proof liner.
XF Film is made using a Swiss patented manufacturing technology. It is a 3 layer cross laminated film with very high Tensile and Tear strength.
Availability: Can be supplied in Rolls, Sheets and as Made up inserts and covers, to suit all applications
- Strong, balanced Tear and Tensile strength in Machine and Transverse directions.
- Superior Puncture resistance.
- UV Resistant – Guaranteed for 3 years – Free replacement if Film peels or cracks or is no longer waterproof due to UV degradation.
- Does not peel or crack.
- Very high Tear Strength – accidental tears do not expand unless considerable force is applied.
- Strong, Tough and Puncture resistant.
- High Stretch and Elongation means easy to use over odd shaped objects.
- Superior Abrasion resistance.
- Impermeable to water, 100% waterproof through its life, excellent Vapor barrier protection.
- Heat Sealed joints guarantee NO Leakage.
- Will not Deteriorate – Water and Rot resistant.
- Suitable for use in -50 ℃ to +60 ℃.
- Inert to most Chemicals and Alkalis.
- 100% recyclable.
- Excellent protection against Dirt and Dust.
- Tank Liner
- Industrial Wrap
- Drum Liners
- Fabric / Textile Wrap
- Industrial Waste Bin liners
- Food Waste Bin liners
- Medical Waste Bin liners
Please Contact Us for your requirements of Liner applications.
35, 45, 55, 70, 90, 120, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400 and 500
|Technical Specification of Multi layered Cross Laminated U.V. Stabilised Plastic Film in ASTM Standard|
|Sr. No||Test Specification||GSM||35||45||70||90||120||150||200||250||300|
|1||Tensile Strength At Break||Lbf|
|MD ASTMD – 882||7||11||17||23||26||32||38||44||55|
|CD ASTMD – 882||8||12||18||24||27||34||41||48||52|
|2||Elongation At Break||%|
|MD ASTMD – 882||400||400||500||600||600||600||600||600||650+|
|CD ASTMD – 882||450||300||400||400||400||400||450||450||550|
|3||Dart Impact ASTMD – 1709A||Gms||100||150||250||350||450||700||800||900||1000|
|4||Elemendorf Tearing Test||Gms|
|MD ASTMD – 1922||500||750||1200||1500||2400||2880||3850||4800||5500|
|CD ASTMD – 1922||550||550||950||1350||1700||2400||3200||4500||5300|